Wait Staff - Food Service
Sorry, this job has expired.
401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Looking for a career? Cimarron Casino Enterprises is seeking Wait Staff for our Chandler location.
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance. Company pays 100% for employee-only benefits; 75% for dependents.
• Life Insurance
Part-time benefits are also available (costs vary).
Apply today via email or online. If you apply via email you must attach a resume to be considered. You will be linked directly to this job opportunity and email to apply.
• High school diploma or GED and 1 year of general work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• Food service experience preferred.
• Provide prompt, efficient, and courteous service to guests.
• Retain expert-level knowledge of all beverages (including flavors, ingredients, and alcohol percentage) and house recipes of beverages offered by the enterprise.
• Serve as an order taker and cashier for all food & beverage transactions occurring on the restaurant.
• Ensure all food & beverage orders are prepared to guests’ specifications.
• Replenish beverages as requested.
• Monitor the service of alcoholic beverages and restrict guest consumption accordingly.
• Maintain guest self-service areas.
• Serve as a bar-back when required.
• Perform cleaning and stocking duties according to enterprise specifications.
• Adhere to all regulatory, departmental, and casino policies and procedures, and to TICS (Tribal Internal Control Standards).
• Create an atmosphere of fun for all casino guests.
• Encourage mutual respect, dignity, and integrity with all employees by setting positive examples at all times.
• Instill an atmosphere that encourages employees to share ideas, discuss concerns, and resolve conflicts.
• Retain employees through involvement in employee training and development.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.